Tuesday, March 15, 2005
We do very little on Northern Ireland these days, hence the lack of any comment on the McCartneys. My favourite theory on this seems to have been blown apart. There has been an amazing amount of coverage on the Slugger O'Toole site, and I would recomend that you go over there.
Now that the IRA are finally being cold shouldered in America (and they weren't after 9-11 - please note) let's see how long before they are on their way back. If it takes decades then it will be tribute to the special relationship. If it takes a couple of years or less then it will simply be revulsion at the death of a young father. I give it until the next congressional elections.
- Ishtar Talking
- Korea Life Blog
- Academic Secret
- Genius Duck
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry
- Second String Swap
- Work at Home News
- Click Here
- Click Here
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- Dip Dot
- How Wars End The Centre for Strategic and Interna...
- Steve Sailer has an interesting piece about the Au...
- Blair's Bagman The Sunday Times has provided more...
- Pre-emptive Deterrance The foreign policy of the ...
- Convergence It is rare that I get to exercise my ...
- The McCartneys We do very little on Northern Irel...
- Flying in to the rescue Now that the War Crimes T...
- Let's be like Lebanon I'm accused of being churli...
- Zimwatch: Time for Freedom House? Suddenly it's g...
- Quiet but not forgotten Although the war in Iraq ...
- Don't worry about the energy At the moment there'...
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2004 (246)
- ► 2003 (696)
- ► 2002 (915)